Wednesday, September 16, 2009

yesterday i stayed up till 5 in the morning talking to my best friend who i had let go of, pushed away, and forced myself to get over. i didn't want him in my life anymore. we always fight, we always make up. and when we made up this time after it went further than either of us wanted it to, i still couldn't help wonder how long it would be till we fought again. but this time i've made a decision. i love him and if we do fight, i won't let it split us up. because the thing is, we always come back to each other. "don't be with someone you can live with, be with someone you can't live without". and we obviously can't live without each other, we don't NEED each other, we want each other in our lives. only this is.. i still don't know what else we're looking for.

1 comment:

Hope said...

This was two years ago, I was going to write back my opinion, that you'd be healthier without him, as I was in a similar situation, but now I see how long ago you posted this. What happened?